Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wonderful Week!

BYU Women's Conference was another wonderful uplifting time! My 3 daughters made me laugh over at over again, (sometimes at my expense) but what fun!



In line to eat at the new Cannon Center....



At the Marriott Center...



Sweet person took this photo of all of us. Oh what joy in feeling the spirit!



My cute husband...Jon and his NEW recliner.... aaahhhh!



Being a Grandma is the BEST! Lucky us... Laura & Ella came to visit us for a week. Ella LOVES books, especially the way her Mom reads them to her.



We had a fun day at the Zoo! Ella on her first carousel ride!



All Aboard! With Christopher and Kylie off track, I had a glorious day with 4 grandkids and a daughter at the Zoo!



Ella is ready to eat in Grandma's old high chair.



Janie and Ella "hanging out" on the floor.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

The pictures are cute!! Mark and I were talking about what a fun and cute grandma you are. Our little girl is sure lucky.

Janelle! said...

Awesome post, mom! I love it! Such cute pictures, memories, and blog too! You are such the tech-savvy mom!!!