Sunday, May 9, 2010

MARCH 2010

Wow, I have so much to catch up on.... we'll start back in March....

March was filled with many fun events, as well as the same ever-surprising routine like tending Janie. March's Highlights include: getting together with my dear friend Debbie Spencer, Savannah's baptism (which I didn't get pictures of!), helping Jon with the political caucus, teaching missionary lessons in our home to a couple from our ward, having a HUGE month at the Relief Society Building--ERT meeting, workshops involving me to be there everyday, doctor & dental appts, plus many extended family events with nephews and nieces going to the temple for endowments for missions and marriages.

Janelle was off track for a few weeks and we had so much fun playing with Janie while Mark and Sariah got away on a fun cruise.
I don't have pictures for all the events, but I have a few fun photos...

One day, Janelle tried putting Janie's hair in a ponytail... not an easy task with a 17 month old. We had to take pictures of this cute face and catch some photos to show her Mom.





It didn't last long... she pulls things out of her hair, so we gave up and did two ponytails which seemed to stay in better. She loves to smile for the camera!



We went to lunch together one day and she loved posing during dessert!



Why are babies so precious looking when they are asleep? She's holding on to her two favorite monkeys while she sleeps in her car seat.




Pictures of some of the family with Melanie and fiance Ryan at Timpanogas Temple after Melanie went through for her first time.





Jon and I were there as were three of our children: Julie, Janelle & Brian.



Next set of pictures of family at Melanie's shower--first one of Julie, Sara & Emily in this beautiful club house down in Lehi.



I love this one of sweet Janelle...



This is a past student of mine, Tara Rowley, and her mom, Gayla who was the room mother. I love these sweet people.



Loved this symphony at the Tabernacle, hearing Igor Gruppman playing the violin -- "Meditation" so beautifully it made me cry.



Here is a couple Jon and I worked to teach the missionary discussions to each Sunday in our home. Don and Karleen Hatch - now they are working to go to the temple!



This was taken at Cafe Rio with my dear friend Debbie Spencer! Such a dear, dear friend!



Such a memorable month of March!

2 comments:

Janelle! said...

I love the post mom, way to go! You even worked hard on it on Mother's Day! Now I need to get on the ball again with blogging! Thanks for the reflection of highlights... are you sure all that was only in March? It seems so long ago with all that's gone on the past few months!

Laura said...

I LOVE all these pictures! Thanks for giving me a recap of what March and April were like. You take such wonderful pictures and I'm SOOOOO glad you are sharing them! It makes me feel not so far away. :-)