Monday, August 10, 2009

CHERRY HILL REUNION

Our family had a great reunion at Cherry Hill last Saturday, despite the cool temperatures. Seeing those babies smile, watching grandchildren play in the water, my children run up the hill and down the slides, was great fun for this mom and grandma. I loved having a day together - just having fun. It's wonderful watching how they interact together, support one another with their children, play together and just have fun talking with one another. Aren't families great? I'm so grateful for mine.






Beautiful Cherry Hill view with Jon in foreground. The "lazy river" goes around this area. Our family is having so much fun here.



Sariah and Janie having fun, despite the chilly day.



Dave giving this crazy-picture-taking-grandma a great smile!



Lazy river fun....babies loved it!




BJ, 3 years old, ready to go play - life jacket ready!



Brian and BJ entering Pirates Cove



Big day... tired Daddy Mike, but Ella still awake and wants to play.



Kylie opening her birthday presents (now 9 years old). We gave her a Build-a-Bear Monkey. She named her Ally.



I love this picture of Savannah and Janelle. I'm so glad Savannah is healing so fast! She looks a 100% better in less than 10 days. Children heal so quickly!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fun post! I love all the pictures!

Janelle! said...

Mom, great posts! I'm sorry I have been so slow to respond! You are quite the blogger!! Look at you go! Is Laura rubbing off on you? I need to update as well!