Sunday, August 2, 2009

Alaskan Get-away

In mid June, we took a break from construction projects and drove to Seattle to begin a cruise to Alaska embarking on Norweigan Pearl. I'm so excited!



Jon, Janelle & I are enjoying the change of pace and this fun get-away.



Our "group" on the cruise -- with friend of Janelle's, Keri Corfield and her parents and family.



Beautiful Glacier Bay National Park.



Gorgeous Alaskan sunset... one of many.



Jon and I on our anniversary, taken from Janelle's balcony off her room with beautiful Alaska and twin ship in rear.



Jon and Janelle on the top deck of the Norweigen Pearl.



Janelle inside beautiful rose gardens in the gorgeous Butchart gardens.



Jon, Janelle and I in Butchart Gardens.



We had a wonderful vacation and break. I didn't want to go home, but we enjoyed the road trip down part of the Oregon coast, then to Portland and Multinomah Falls. We arrived home to find Laura & Mike and sweet darling Ella.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the pictures! I look forward to seeing it all myself in a week and to those beautiful sunsets.