Monday, August 3, 2009

Janie & Ella in July

It's been an awesome month having Laura's sweet family here. It's been fun watching these 10 month old babies become acquainted and react with each other. Their personalities and development are so different. It's so fun to watch their reactions to one another. Ella seems more socially aggressive and Janie likes her space. They are both such beautiful grand-daughters. I truly feel blessed.



I love their eyes! Both so expressive and accepting.




Here Janie and her dad Mark, enjoying silliness together... Janie's quite a bit like her daddy.



It's been so delightful to watch these babies scoot, roll, walk with help, etc.



Whoa... what a look!



Ella enjoying an evening on the swing with her daddy, Mike.



Sorry picture sideways... love those eyes.



Ella loves help walking... we have all had fun with her grabbing our fingers and taking off wherever she wants to go.



Fun "Girls Day" at the Zoo. Here's Kylie and Janie posing.



At the Bird show - Savannah, Kylie and their favorite aunt.... Janelle!



Courtney holding Janie.... I call this her "popeye look"!



Laura and Ella after the Carosel



Lunch at Wendy's after the zoo -- Savannah and Kylie.



Pool-side with Janie and Ella-- they love the water.



Fun shot at the zoo in their strollers



What a bathing beauty!



Grandpa with Janie at Old Meeting house for my niece Andrea's wedding.



Mark's cute family - wife Sariah and baby Janie up on a hike to the Day's family cabin.



Laura, Mike and Ella at the Doermann wedding.



I love being a grandma! These grandchildren bring me so much joy! Each one is unique, bright and beautiful! I'm so very blessed.

2 comments:

Laura said...

What fun pictures!! I love them!

Sariah said...

You've got some really cute pictures!!! I'm probably going to steal some for my blog if that's ok. Thanks for posting them so I get to see the fun things Janie does during the day.